Schiphol Airport Amsterdam
Back To Life on Holland Boulevard Schiphol Airport
If you have to wait for your flight or if you are a transfer passenger what can be a better way of spending your time than having chair massage, foot massage, aqua massage or an oxygen treatment? Enjoy a wonderful dose of relaxation and a huge energy boost.
Back to Life is located on the Holland Boulevard and is open from 08.30 AM to 07.00 PM. You can find us inside the Customs area, in the corridor between gates E and F (= between Departures lounge 2 and lounge 3). We're easy to spot: our neighbor is the Rijksmuseum, the first museum in the world to have an annex in an airport.
Prices (incl. VAT)
Back in time (10 minutes) - € 17,50
Back to basic (15 minutes) - € 23,50
Back in Life (20 minutes) - € 29,50
Back to heaven (30 minutes) - € 42,50
Smiling feet (20 minutes) - € 29,50
Happy feet (30 minutes) - € 42,50
Life Foot Spa:
15 minutes - € 19,95
2 persons - € 34,95
Min. 5, max. 20 minutes - € 1,00 / minute
15 minutes - € 10,00
- The chair massage is wonderfull. Thank you so much!
- A nice oasis for an international airport. Hope to see you soon in more airports worldwide!
- A very nice and relaxing comfort in the stress of an airport. Try the oxygen bar!
- Thank you very much for a very relaxing 20 minutes!
- I have this massage everytime I go through Amsterdam. It is always wonderful and relaxing, a real treat!
- Thanks so much for this service. It makes the stress of long distance flying so much easier on my health.
- A life saver for long flights, thank you!
- Thanks for relieving my stresss. Every airport needs Back To Life. Thank you!